WWW.MJCOMMUNITY.CO.UK
If you would like to visit Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch then you must register to see all the posts on visiting neverland.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.MJCOMMUNITY.CO.UK
If you would like to visit Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch then you must register to see all the posts on visiting neverland.

WWW.MJCOMMUNITY.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mayhem 1987 Deathrehearsal Megaupload
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 am by Guest

» Mayhem 1987 Deathrehearsal Megaupload
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 am by Guest

» Thredgeholder Plugin For Photoshop
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:12 am by Guest

» Thredgeholder Plugin For Photoshop
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:10 am by Guest

» Ivanka Trump
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 pm by Guest

» Eric Benet - True To Myself (1996)
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm by Guest

» Eric Benet - True To Myself (1996)
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm by Guest

» Crack_For_The_Hunter_2012
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 am by Guest

» Tales_Runner_Speed_Hack
"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

Poll
Statistics
We have 113 registered users
The newest registered user is aleiber

Our users have posted a total of 430 messages in 279 subjects
Keywords

Click below for MJ Stuff

"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!!

Go down

"A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!! Empty "A Royal Night" with music from the king of pop!!!

Post  Lianne Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello, just wanted to give a quick post first of all to say hello, i am a new member of this forum :-) and also to let everybody know about a charity night myself and 2 of my friends are holding on the 4th Feb (thurs) in Leeds U.K.
The night is called "A Royal Night" with music from the King and Queen Of Pop!
We have the Urban Jokers of MJ Fusion Dance Company who were finalists on BBC3 "Move Like Michael Jackson" which was a contest judged by Jermain Jackson, they will be doing a one of special performance on the night. All the music on the night will be MJ and Madonna.
I really hope some MJ fans can come, here are the details. ( For more info contact Gemma. gemmamitchell4@hotmail.com)

A Royal Night
4th Feburary
7pm
The Elbow Room
64 Call Lane, Leeds
LS1 6DT
£4 on the door all proceeds go to Raising Malawi
www.raisingmalawi.org

Lianne

Back to top Go down